Friday, September 25, 2009

My Inspiration

This is where I got the idea for using a damask pattern as part of our decorations. I am going to have the table runners made out of damask fabric, the ring pillow and make a basket with it on it for Hailey to carry since she will be our flower girl.
Our invitations have damask on them as well :)

I gave the chore of figuring out my cake to my sister just because she asked if she could do it. Crazy lady ha ha!! I am going to have it be square not circular and have some ribbon on it too... Just now how to do cool damask designs out of fondont is the question?


I am absolutely in love with this picture!!!!! Anyone that knows me knows that I am the biggest skull and crossbones freak ha ha.. I know I am strange... This picture has rubbed off on me so we decided to do one similar in my bridals but I will have some sort of skull and crossbones thing on me somewhere! You can roll your eyes I am used to it :)


In the beginning I wanted to have our colors as hot pink, lime green, black and white... Now Dan does not like the lime green idea so I was kind enough to change it to a burgandy color since red is his favorite color. Aren't I sweet he he! There will still be green in somethings so no problem :)
I have so many other things that have inspired me but we can save them for later!




No comments:

Post a Comment