Monday, September 28, 2009

My Dress

I got my dress last Friday and I absolutely love it! Tyler did not have school in Friday so we decided to take a trip down to Orem to go to David's Bridal. They were having a good sale so I thought it wouldn't hurt to check them out... I went to their booth at the Wedding Expo at Thanksgiving Point a few weekends ago and got a catalog so I had an idea of what I wanted... I am not one of those do what everyone else is doing people so a plain white wedding dress is out of the question for me! I tried on a few with ivory on them but did not like them :( I have decided almost all the dresses now days are strapless or make your boobs fall out in some way ha ha!!
I had picked two out that had color on them and they just happened to be the two I fell in love with and looked the best on me... I chose the second colored one I tried on and I am happy I did! It is white and the stuff that is embroidered is burgundy with pearls on it... it is strapless with a scalloped edge around it... I would put a picture up but I don't want Dan to see it :)
They were really helpful at David's Bridal and I am surprised at how big of a selection they have! Ty even found a dress she wants to wear but I think we will shop around for hers a bit... I asked Ty to be my Maid of Honor... I think she liked that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment