Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trudging Along

I have decided the hardest part of planning our wedding is figuring out where to have it at! I have looked at SO many places and they all cost too much or don't have what we need for a smaller wedding... I wanted to try to have it in the Salt Lake Valley but now we are leaning more towards having it in Cache Valley where I am from... I am going to look into where my baby brother got married in Mendon... its called the Mendon Station! It is so cute and is big enough just to fit what we need and the amount of people we need!
I go to pick up my dress the before Thanksgiving and trying to figure out what to move onto next :) I already started designing our announcements and invitations and can't wait to get them printed off when I am done so I can see how they will look in the end! We are making the majority of the decorations and so I guess I better get started! Does anyone have any ideas for where to have the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment